The eLearning Guild has recently released a free new book of tips on instructional design. The tipsters include:
- Michelle Costello, Education and Instructional Design Librarian, Milne Library, SUNY Geneseo
- Jennifer Cote, Curriculum Developer, Salesforce.com
- Kimberly Davies-Hoffman, Coordinator of Instruction and Reference Services, Milne Library, SUNY Geneseo
- Julie Dirksen, Independent Consultant, Usable Learning, LLC
- Corey Ha, Instructional Technologist, Milne Library, SUNY Geneseo
- Dick Handshaw, Founder and President, Handshaw, Inc.
- Charles Jones, Instrucional Systems Specialist, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jean Marrapodi, Chief Learning Architect, Applestar Productions
- David Metcalf, Senior Researcher and Director, Institute for Simulation and Training METIL, University of Central Florida
- Brendan Peterson, Manager, Training and Certification, Salesforce.com
- Gina Richter, Instructional Designer First Data
- A.J. Ripin, Director, Future and Emerging Technologies, Moving Knowledge, Inc.
- Judy Unrein, Senior Instructional Designer, Nike, Inc.
- Inge de Waard, eLearning Coordinator, Institute of Tropical Medicine
The tips are broken down thusly:
- 12 Tips for Research
- 25 Tips for Design
- 14 Tips for Development
- 7 Tips for Project Management
The book is available here. Or, here: 58 Tips for Breakthrough eLearning Instructional Design